We only accept Cash or Checks
We do not accept Credit or Debit Cards.
Personal Check Rules:
- Checks must be Issued from a bank in Missouri.
- Two party checks, such as payroll checks can not be used.
- The Check Writer must have a valid Missouri Driver’s License or ID card.
- The check writer's driver license number and date of birth must be written on the check.
- Checks must be "good" when they are written. Checks will not be "held" for any length of time.
- Payment is required at the time services are rendered.
- Please have enough cash or your check book with you when you get in line.
- If you need to use an ATM, please do so before you get in line.